Lost your debit card? Notice unusual activity on your debit card? Card Controls is a feature of our Lake City Bank Digital app that allows you to turn your debit cards on and off in seconds with a simple tap – no need to call the bank!*
It also allows you to set restrictions and alerts for your debit card based on:
- Transaction amount
- Transaction type, like eCommerce, ATM and in-store
- Merchant type, like gas stations, restaurants and grocery stores
- Geography, like regions in which you normally use your card and international transactions
- Log in to the Lake City Bank Digital app. If you don’t currently use Lake City Bank Digital, you can learn more about how to sign up here.
- Tap Card Controls in the Account Services menu. This will pull up our Card Controls app in your phone’s app store.
- Download the Card Controls app, then go back to the Lake City Bank Digital app and tap Card Controls again. This will open the Card Controls app.
- Tap Get Started.
- Enter your card information to add your card.
- Verify your identity.
To set up controls and alerts:
- Log in to the Lake City Bank Digital app.
- Tap Card Controls in the Account Services menu. This will pull up our Card Controls app.
- Follow the steps above to enroll your card(s) if you haven’t already.
- Tap “Controls and Alerts” under the card you want alerts about.
- A list of control and alert options will appear. Tap on options within the list to customize your controls and alerts.
Questions or concerns? Call our One Call Center at (888) 522-2265 or drop in one of our branch locations.