As convenient as online and mobile shopping are, the checkout process can be a real pain. Typing in your address and card information every time is complicated, especially on a smartphone. Plus, with all the sites there are to shop on, it’s impossible to keep track of who all has your card information on file. With hackers on the prowl, that prospect can be scary.
That is why we are proud to partner with PayPal, a way to make your online checkout process secure, fast and flexible. PayPal is accepted at millions of merchants, allowing you the convenience of checking out with just a PayPal account username and password. Plus, PayPal offers secure transactions where your full financial information is not shared with merchants.
Now you can link your Lake City Bank debit cards directly to a PayPal account in just a few steps from our mobile app.
If you have questions, give us a call at (888) 522-2265.
Mobile Enrollment in PayPal Account Linking
- Open the Lake City Bank mobile app.
- Tap the image on the home screen or open the “More” menu and tap “PayPal.”
- After you read the information on the screen, click “Continue.”
- You will see a page that lists your eligible accounts and the debit cards associated with them. Select the cards you would like to link and click “Continue.”
- The app will send you to PayPal’s system. If you have a PayPal account already, log in. If you don’t have an account, you can create one here.
- Review the list of cards in PayPal to make sure you don’t have any changes and consent to the terms and conditions.
- PayPal will send you back to the Lake City Bank app, which will show a confirmation page.
- Once enrolled, you can see information about your PayPal account by tapping “PayPal” in the “More” menu.