Start banking from wherever you are with Lake City Bank Mobile Banking! Available to all Lake City Bank customers with Online Banking, Lake City Bank Mobile Banking allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, pay people, deposit checks, find locations and take control of your debit cards.
Download the app on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ or Amazon™ devices.
Signing up for Mobile Banking is easy!
- Download the Lake City Bank Mobile Banking app via iTunes®, Google Play™ or Amazon™.
- Enter your Online Banking User ID and password. Not enrolled? Click Here
- Enter your name and birth date.
- Confirm your identity by receiving a one-time security code via text to a mobile number you have on file.
- You're ready to use Mobile Banking!
Mobile Banking Features
- Card Controls: Turn your debit cards on and off in seconds Learn more about Card Controls
- Cardless Cash (Only available at Lake City Bank ATMs): Start a Lake City Bank ATM cash withdrawal from anywhere, either ahead of time or at the ATM, and use your phone to scan a QR code on the ATM screen to complete the transaction and receive your cash.
- View Accounts: Check your account balance and search transactions by date, amount or check number
- Transfer Funds: Make transfers between accounts
- BillPay: Pay bills to existing vendors
- People Pay: Pay people via text message, email, direct deposit or PayPal™ Learn more about People Pay
- Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks easily from anywhere
- Check Images: View front and back images of checks that have cleared your account
- Locate Branches: Find the nearest branch or ATM to you
Mobile Deposit FAQs
- How many checks can I deposit?
- As many as you wish up to a total of $1,000 over a 7-day period.
- Do I need to endorse the check a certain way when depositing from the app?
- Sign the check and write "For LCB Remote Deposit Only" under your signature.
- Is there a cutoff time for deposits?
- After 5 pm EST or on a non-business day, we process deposits the next business day.
- What should I do with the check after I deposit it?
- Verify the deposit has been credited to your account, then destroy the check.
- Does Lake City Bank notify me when my deposit is processed?
- We notify you by email when we receive your deposit and again when your deposit has been approved or declined for processing.