Personal Banking - Loans
Perhaps you are in the market for a new fuel efficient car or a pickup that's been around the block a time or two. Whatever the choice, Lake City Bank offers attractive and competitive terms with either fixed or variable rates.
The following options are available for automobile loans:
- Affordable monthly fixed payments
- An optional automatic payment deduction
- Competitive local rates and excellent terms
- Automatic payment (Sure Pay) from your checking, with a 0.25% interest rate discount if payment is from a Lake City Bank account
- Payment Protection available to protect payments in the event of death or disability
- Personal, professional service
Get a pre-approved loan so you can shop and negotiate with the peace of mind that your financing is secure and approved.
If you would like to receive more information about a car loan, please complete our simple online Consumer Loan Inquiry Form and one of our experienced lenders will be in contact with you.
Protect your auto investment with optional Guaranteed Asset Protection* and Mechanical Breakdown Protection
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) - When you finance an automobile or light truck with a small down payment or for extended terms, your comprehensive and collision insurance may not be enough to pay off the loan balance if your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair during the term of your loan. GAP will protect you for the difference between the amount you owe on the loan and the depreciated value of the vehicle.
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) - MBP provides protection against mechanical breakdowns above and beyond the original manufacturer's warranty. It also includes 24-hour roadside assistance and rental vehicle assistance for extra peace of mind.
Click here for more information about Guaranteed Asset Protection and Mechanical Breakdown Protection, or to get an instant quote on the cost of the coverage.
Lake City Bank car loans are subject to credit approval. Please note that you will be required to maintain physical damage insurance for the full term of your loan naming Lake City Bank as loss payee.
*The purchase of Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is voluntary and cannot be required as a condition of loan approval. This protection is optional for loan products and is not an insurance product. GAP does not cover delinquent payments or past-due charges.