Manage your finances on the go with the Lake City Bank Mobile App.
Download the free Lake City Bank Mobile Banking app on your iPhone, iPad, Android or Amazon devices and view account balances, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks and more. Depositing checks is a snap.
- How many checks can I deposit?
- As many as you wish up to a total of $1,000 over a 7-day period.
- Do I need to endorse the check a certain way when depositing from the app?
- Sign the check and write "For LCB Remote Deposit Only" under your signature.
- Is there a cutoff time for deposits?
- After 5 pm EST or on a non-business day, we process deposits the next business day.
- What should I do with the check after I deposit it?
- Verify the deposit has been credited to your account, then destroy the check.
- Does Lake City Bank notify me when my deposit is processed?
- We notify you by email when we receive your deposit and again when your deposit has been approved or declined for processing.
- How much does mobile banking cost?
- There is no monthly service fee to use Lake City Bank Mobile Banking. However, you may incur data usage/text messaging charges from your wireless provider. Please check with your wireless provider for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage/text messaging charges that may apply.