Manage your finances on the go with the Lake City Bank Mobile App.
Download the free Lake City Bank Mobile Banking app on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ or Amazon™ devices and view account balances, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks and more. Depositing checks is a snap.
- How many checks can I deposit?
- As many as you wish up to a total of $1,000 over a 7-day period.
- Do I need to endorse the check a certain way when depositing from the app?
- Sign the check and write "For LCB Remote Deposit Only" under your signature.
- Is there a cutoff time for deposits?
- After 5 pm EST or on a non-business day, we process deposits the next business day.
- What should I do with the check after I deposit it?
- Verify the deposit has been credited to your account, then destroy the check.
- Does Lake City Bank notify me when my deposit is processed?
- We notify you by email when we receive your deposit and again when your deposit has been approved or declined for processing.
- How much does mobile banking cost?
- There is no monthly service fee to use Lake City Bank Mobile Banking. However, you may incur data usage/text messaging charges from your wireless provider. Please check with your wireless provider for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage/text messaging charges that may apply.