Personal Banking - Mobile Banking
Take Lake City Bank wherever you go with Mobile Banking!
Access your account information via the downloadable app with your iPhone, iPad, or Android smart phone. You can view account balances, make transfers, pay bills and deposit checks.
It's easy to sign up for Mobile Banking:
- Download the Lake City Mobile app from iTunes or Google Play.
- Enter your Personal Internet Banking User ID and password. (If you haven't enrolled in Personal Internet Banking, click here.)
- You will be prompted to enter your first name, last name and birthdate.
- You will then be asked a series of three questions to confirm your identity.
- Enrollment is now complete!
Lake City Mobile Deposit!
You can make check deposits with your iPhone, iPad and Android smart phone right within the Lake City App. Simply touch the Menu Icon at the top left corner to view the menu screen. Then touch Check Deposit and follow the prompts to deposit your check easily and securely.
Lake City Mobile Deposit FAQs:
- Is there a limit to how many deposits I can make? There is no limit to the number of items that can be deposited but you are limited to depositing $1,000 over a 7 day period.
- Do I need to endorse the check a certain way when using the LCB Deposit app? You should sign the check and write "For LCB Remote Deposit Only" under the signature.
- Is there a cutoff time for making a deposit? Deposits made before 5:00 pm EST may be viewed within Personal Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Telephone Banking the following day. Deposits made after 5:00 pm EST or on a non business day will be processed the next business day and then may be viewed within Personal Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Telephone Banking the day after processing.
- What should I do with the check after it has been deposited? Verify that the deposit has been credited to your account and then securely destroy the check.
- Will I be notified when my deposit is processed? You will be notified by email when your deposit is received and again when your deposit is either approved or declined for processing.
There is no monthly service fee to use Lake City Bank's Mobile Banking. However, you may incur data usage/text messages charges from your wireless provider. Please check with your wireless provider for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage/text messaging charges that may apply.