Site Information - Scholarships
The Scholarship provides financial assistance to any person seeking to improve his or her skills or advance his or her education by attending any properly accredited or certified educational organization or program.
The recipients are selected by a scholarship committee after carefully considering the scholastic record, financial need, record of experience, accomplishments and goals of the applicant.
The Scholarship may be used for a college or university, business school, a vocational school, a professional training program, or any accredited course.
The scholarship committee gives preference to those students and scholars who are pursuing studies and careers in all the various fields of medical professions such as, but not limited to physicians, nurses, medical technicians, and emergency medical technicians.
- Applicants must be a resident of Kosciusko County, Indiana, at the time of his or her graduation from high school.
- For college bound applicants, SAT, ACT, PSAT, or equivalent scores will be required; no specific rank in class required.
- Those applying for assistance to continue a course in which they are already enrolled must submit a transcript of grades and present status from the institution or program they are attending.
- Applicants may reapply for continuance of this scholarship while in undergraduate schooling.
If you are unable to download the application please contact Cali Doll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are also available at the following location:
- Lake City Bank Wealth Advisory Group, 114 E. Market St., Warsaw.
The applicant must submit a packet consisting of:
- Completed application.
- Copy of FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR), including EFC (Expected Family Contribution) number.
- Copy of Transcript of grades from his/her high school including SAT/ACT scores or copy of college transcript.
- Two current letters of recommendation.
- No photograph is required for this scholarship.
Submit all completed application packets to Lake City Bank Wealth Advisory Group at 114 E. Market Street, Warsaw, IN 46580 or PO Box 1387, Warsaw, IN 46581, on or before APRIL 1. No acceptance of late applications.
All criteria outlined for the scholarship must be complete to avoid disqualification of application packet.