Lake City Bank Story
Lake City Bank has a proud history of service to the communities we serve.
The third oldest State-chartered bank in Indiana, we were founded in 1872. Through boom times and recessions, even the Great Depression, we continued to serve the wonderful people of northern Indiana and they, in turn, have helped us grow into one of the region’s largest locally-based financial institutions.
Our first home was next to Wynant’s Drug Store in Warsaw. Three years later, Lake City Bank moved to the Indianan Building on the south side of the Warsaw town square. While Warsaw is still the site of Lake City Bank’s corporate headquarters, we now have expanded into the Indianapolis market and have 50 convenient offices across Indiana with total assets of $4.8 billion. Lake City Bank has been a subsidiary of Lakeland Financial Corporation since the 1990s.