Business Mobile Banking
On-the-go banking to match your on-the-go business. Download the free Lake City Bank Business Mobile Banking app on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ or Amazon™ devices and view account balances, make transfers, pay bills and more. Plus, depositing checks is a snap.
Signing Up for Business Mobile Banking Is Easy
- If you are an Administrator, you are ready to go. If you are not an Administrator, get permission from your Administrator to access Business Mobile Banking.
- Make sure you have registered your mobile phone number in Business Online under the Administration tab in Manage Contact Preferences.
- Download the Lake City Bank Business Mobile Banking app via iTunes®, Google Play™ or Amazon™.
- Log in using your Business Online user ID, password and company ID. Not enrolled? Click Here.
- Enter your mobile phone number twice.
- View Accounts: Current balance and 90 days of transactions on deposit and loan accounts
- Transfer Funds: Make transfers between deposit accounts
- Check Images: View front and back images of checks that have cleared your account
- Approvals: Approve ACH and Wire transactions
- Positive Pay: View and decision Positive Pay and ACH Positive Pay exceptions
- BillPay: Pay bills to existing vendors
- Locate Branches: Find the nearest branch or ATM to you
- Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks easily from anywhere
Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions
- How many checks can I deposit?
- As many as 7 items per day up to a total of $50,000 and $100,000 per 30-day period.
- Do I need to endorse the check a certain way when depositing with the app?
- Sign the check and write “For LCB Remote Deposit Only” under your signature.
- Is there a cutoff time for deposits?
- After 5:00 pm EST or on a non-business day, we process deposits the next business day.
- What should I do with the check after I deposit it?
- Verify the deposit has been credited to your business account, then destroy the check.
- Does Lake City Bank notify me when my deposit is processed?
- We notify you by email when we receive your deposit and again when your deposit has been approved or declined for processing.
- How much does Business Mobile Banking cost?
- No monthly service fees apply to use Lake City Bank Business Mobile Banking. A $0.50 charge per check deposited applies. You may incur data usage/text messaging charges from your wireless provider. Please check with your wireless provider for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage/text messaging charges that may apply.