- Safely and efficiently move money through the Automated Clearing House (ACH)—same day origination available
- Eliminates the expense and hassle of paper checks and wire transfers
- Ensures secure and accurate processing of each file received
- Transmit files easily through Lake City Bank Digital
Manage your company budget, funding outflows and expense tracking from a single app*
- Receive real-time funding requests, spend notifications, uploaded receipts, purchase descriptions and expense categorization in seconds.
- Approve or reject requests for funds or send additional money to your employees in real time.
- Instantly view uploaded transaction receipts, employee categorization and memos.
- Issue and assign cards to additional or new employees at any time from the BizNOW app.
- Link your authorized business accounts to transfer funds, then replenish your BizNOW account any time.
For more information and to get started, visit biznowcard.com/lakecitybank. When you sign up, use “Lake City Bank” as your invite code.
Lake City Bank Digital Bill Pay
- Easily disburse funds without writing checks
- Easily access payroll records and take fewer trips to the bank
- Comply with payroll tax — it’s accurate and guaranteed
- Use our free, downloadable labor law posters for your business to help stay in compliance with government regulations
- Adjust employee hours and pay rates every pay period
- Provide free direct deposit and employee access to online pay stubs
- Take advantage of our comprehensive federal, state and local tax filing service
- Get unlimited support from U.S.-based payroll experts
- For more information and a demo, click here
- Receive check clearing information the day a check posts to better calculate your daily cash position or take advantage of investment opportunities
- Checks are drawn on a separate routing and transit number associated with Lake City Bank to give you an early sneak peek
- Controlled Disbursement intercepts check information before posting and delivers it via Lake City Bank Digital by 12 pm ET
Zero Balance Account
- Lake City Bank’s Zero Balance Account is a stand-alone checking account that is tied to your master account that holds all funds.
- The Zero Balance Account is maintained at a set balance that you determine.
- As checks clear the Zero Balance Account, collected funds move from your master account to the Zero Balance Account so that you have peace of mind that your checks will clear.
Drop in one of our branch locations or call our One Call Center at (844) 979-7164 for more information or to open an account.
You may incur data usage charges from your wireless provider.