Rewards Plus Savings
A great companion to our Rewards Plus Checking account. Earn up to 0.71% APY1 when your Rewards Plus Checking account qualifies for rewards and you maintain a combined minimum balance in eligible2 Lake City Bank accounts.
- $50 minimum to open
- Rewards Plus Checking account required
- $9 monthly maintenance fee ($7 with eStatement); pay no monthly maintenance fee with $300 average ledger balance
- Withdrawal fee of $10/withdrawal after 6 per month3
- Online banking and mobile banking
Interest Rates and Qualifications
If your Rewards Plus Checking account meets the monthly qualifications, you’ll earn:
- 0.36% APY1 on your entire Rewards Plus Savings balance
- 0.46% APY1 on your Rewards Plus Savings balance up to $50,000 and 0.36% APY1 on balances greater than $50,000 when you have 3 or more eligible2 Lake City Bank accounts
- 0.71% APY1 on your Rewards Plus Savings balance up to $50,000 and 0.36% APY1 on balances greater than $50,000 when you maintain a combined $25,000 balance in 4 or more eligible2 Lake City Bank accounts
- If your Rewards Plus Checking account does not meet the monthly qualifications, you will earn 0.01% APY1 on your entire Rewards Plus Savings balance
Drop in one of our branch locations or call our One Call Center at (888) 522-2265 to get more information or open a Rewards Plus Savings account.
1APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Quoted APY is accurate as of November 22, 2017. APY is subject to change without notice at any time including after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. For more information call (888) 522-2265.
2Eligible accounts include Lake City Bank consumer deposit accounts (except Savings, Young Savers, Getting Ahead Savings, Restricted Access Savings, Rewards Savings, Rewards Checking, Private Banking Checking), trust accounts, installment loans, mortgage loans and personal lines of credit (PCR, Executive, Home Equity, Visa® Credit Card). Visa Credit Card accounts may take up to 60 days after approval to become eligible.
3Keep in mind that federal regulations permit 6 restricted withdrawals per monthly statement cycle. Your account may be closed if you frequently make more than 6 restricted withdrawals per monthly statement cycle.