Financial Wellness Partner Program
As an employer, you know that a robust benefit package helps you attract and keep the best people, but benefits are expensive and can be complicated to administer. Data shows that financial wellness is a hot topic for employees, who often report feeling underequipped to manage their financial lives. The consensus is that they want to learn more. Even if you are prepared to pull together a program and recruit instructors, creating a financial wellness program from scratch could be difficult and costly.
Why don’t you let us help you check that benefit off your list for free? Lake City Bank’s Financial Wellness Partner Program enables you to help your employees improve their financial wellness through workshops taught at your business by Lake City Bank team members. The instructor-led training sessions include hands-on exercises and handouts, so the information is engaging and practical for those attending.
You provide the space to hold the workshops, and we provide the instructor and all the materials. Since you know your employees best, you decide the dates, times and topic(s).
We can cover the following topics.
- Budgeting: How to track income and expenses and prioritize spending when money is tight
- Credit: The basics of credit reports and scores, and tips for repairing and improving both
- Health Savings Accounts: What a Health Savings Account (HSA) is, how much to contribute, and the expenses it can cover
- Lending and Mortgage: The different types of loans, how the loan approval process works, and information specifically about getting a mortgage
- Protecting Your Identity: Protecting your identity and sensitive personal information online and what to do if your identity gets stolen
- Savings and Retirement: Saving money for expenses, emergencies, goals and retirement