Financial Wellness Partner Program
In today’s market of nearly full employment, attracting and retaining good employees can be complicated. When creating the work environment, compensation and benefit offering that will lure the right people for the job, employers are faced with choosing the right combination of short-term benefits, like gym memberships, and long-term benefits, like assistance with obtaining a mortgage. Add traditional benefits, such as paid time off, medical and dental coverage and free coffee, to the mix, and the cost-benefit analysis of what to provide gets even more difficult.
Why don’t you let us help you check a benefit off your list for free? Lake City Bank’s Financial Wellness Partner Program enables you to help your employees improve their financial wellness through financial workshops taught at your business by Lake City Bank team members. The instructor-led training sessions include hands-on exercises and handouts, so the information is engaging and practical for those attending.
You provide the space to hold the workshops, and we provide the instructor and all the materials needed to teach the workshop. Since you know your employees best, you decide the dates, times and topic(s) for the workshops.
We have workshops about the following topics.
- Your Money Values and Influences: Internal values and goals, external influences and their relationships to financial decisions
- You Can Bank On It: Financial products, services and providers
- Your Income and Expenses: How to track income and expenses
- Your Spending and Saving Plan: How to develop a spending and saving plan, and how to prioritize spending when money is short
- Your Savings: Saving money for expenses, goals and emergencies
- Credit Reports and Scores: Credit reports and scores, building productive credit histories, and repairing and improving credit
- Borrowing Basics: Options for borrowing money and the costs
- Managing Debt: Different kinds of debt and ways to manage it
- Using Credit Cards: How credit cards work and how to manage them
- Building Your Financial Future: Ways to build assets, including buying a car and getting training and education
- Protecting Your Identity and Other Assets: Ways to recognize, respond to and reduce the risks of identity theft, along with strategies for protecting other assets
- Making Housing Decisions: Different types of safe and affordable housing, including specific information on renting
- Buying a Home: The home buying process, including mortgages
- Disasters – Financial Preparation and Recovery: How to financially prepare for, and recover from, disasters
If you are interested in learning more about the Financial Wellness Partner Program and scheduling a workshop for your employees, please fill out the form below or contact Kylee Coughenour at email@example.com or (574) 533-8202.