Wealth Management - Wealth Advisory
At some point, all lives are touched by death. The transfer of property from one generation to the next requires planning and skillful execution. Most individuals are ill-prepared to deal with the business of estate administration. Lake City Bank has over one hundred years of experience dealing with these matters. Our experience and expertise frees family members from this burden during a time of emotional stress. By employing the services of a professional and unbiased executor, the client assures his/her family peace of mind and maximum benefit during this trying time.
- Prepare inventory and valuation of property
- Identify and locate heirs
- Satisfy creditors and see to payment of final expenses
- Manage the property during the administration period for maximum benefit for the heirs
- Prepare state and federal tax returns
- Provide unbiased administration in order to minimize possible family conflict
- Counsel heirs on the investment of their inheritance
Investment products utilized through the Wealth Advisory Group are not obligations of, nor guaranteed by Lake City Bank, are not FDIC insured, and may involve risks, including possible loss of principal.