A great companion to our Rewards Checking account. Earn up to 0.36% APY1 when your Rewards Checking account qualifies for rewards and you maintain a combined minimum balance in eligible2 Lake City Bank accounts.
- $50 minimum to open
- Rewards Checking account required
- $9 monthly maintenance fee ($7 with eStatement); pay no monthly maintenance fee with $300 average ledger balance
- Online banking and mobile banking
Interest Rates and Qualifications
If your Rewards Checking account meets the monthly qualifications, you’ll earn:
- 0.16% APY1 on your entire Rewards Savings balance when you maintain a combined $2,500 balance in eligible2 Lake City Bank accounts.
- 0.26% APY1 on your Rewards Savings balance up to $50,000 and 0.16% APY1 on balances greater than $50,000 when you maintain a combined $10,000 balance in 3 or more eligible2 Lake City Bank accounts.
- 0.36% APY1 on your Rewards Savings balance up to $50,000 and 0.16% APY1 on balances greater than $50,000 when you maintain a combined $25,000 balance in 4 or more eligible2 Lake City Bank accounts.
- If your Rewards Checking account does not meet the monthly qualifications and/or you do not maintain a combined $2,500 balance in eligible2 accounts, you will earn 0.01% APY1 on your entire Rewards Savings balance
Drop in one of our branch locations or call our One Call Center at (888) 522-2265 to get more information or open a Rewards Savings account.
1APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Quoted APY is accurate as of September 28, 2020. APY is subject to change without notice at any time including after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. For more information call (888) 522-2265.
2Eligible accounts include Lake City Bank consumer deposit accounts (except Savings, Young Savers, Getting Ahead Savings, Restricted Access Savings, Rewards Plus Savings, Rewards Plus Checking, Private Banking Checking), trust accounts, installment loans, mortgage loans and personal lines of credit (PCR, Executive, Home Equity, Visa® Credit Card). Visa Credit Card accounts may take up to 60 days after approval to become eligible.