Site Information - APPLY NOW
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person/signor who opens/signs on an account.
What does this mean for you? When you open an account, we will ask for:
- Date of birth
- Other information that will allow us to identify you
We will also ask to see your driver's license and/or other identifying documents.
A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our service and we ask that minors (under the age of 13) do not submit any personal information to us or use the service. Lake City Bank does not collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 13, and no part of the web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Personal Banking Applications
- Rewards Checking
- Simple Earnings Checking
- Investor's Money Market
- Personal Savings
- Health Savings Account - Indiana Resident
- Health Savings Account - Not An Indiana Resident
- Consumer Loan Inquiry Form
- Consumer Loan Application - start new application
- Consumer Loan Application - return to saved application
- Mortgage Loans
- Professional Receivables Financing Application
- Wealth Advisory Direct Application