Site Information - Scholarships
Cecil Armstrong Foundation Scholarship
The Scholarship provides financial assistance to any person seeking to improve his or her skills or advance his or her education by attending any properly accredited or certified education program.
The recipients are selected by a scholarship committee according to the needs of the individual applicant. The Scholarship may be used for college, vocational school, rehabilitation training or any properly accredited course.
- Applicants must be a resident of Kosciusko County, Indiana, at the time of his or her graduation from high school.
- For college bound applicants, SAT, ACT, PSAT, or equivalent scores will be required; no specific rank in class is required.
- Those applying for assistance to continue a course in which they are already enrolled must submit a copy of grade transcripts, reflecting a “B” average, and present status from the institution or program they are attending.
- Those entering vocational, rehabilitation or any other type of training must present to the committee sufficient evidence of skills and ability to pursue such a course of study.
- Applicants may re-apply for continuance of this scholarship.
If you are unable to download the application please contact Cali Doll at email@example.com.
Applications are also available at the following location:
- Lake City Bank Wealth Advisory Group, 114 E. Market St., Warsaw.
The applicant must submit a packet consisting of:
- Completed application.
- Copy of FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR), including EFC (Expected Family Contribution) number.
- Copy of Transcript of grades from his/her high school including SAT/ACT scores or copy of college transcript.
- Three current letters of recommendation; one from a teacher or professor from a department in which he or she has a major, and two non-school references.
- No photograph is required for this scholarship.
Submit all completed application packets to Lake City Bank Wealth Advisory Group at 114 E. Market Street, Warsaw, IN 46580 or PO Box 1387, Warsaw, IN 46581, on or before APRIL 1. No acceptance of late applications.
All criteria outlined for the scholarship must be complete to avoid disqualification of application packet.