Lake City University
Lake City University is an internally staffed and managed corporate university to develop all employees at all stages in their career growth. A dedicated team of trainers and subject-matter-experts provide instructor-led classes and one-on-one coaching in our fully equipped training center or at the employee’s work site. Additionally, employees can access many courses online and complete them at their own pace.
Lake City University is designed to:
- Enhance retention of top talent by creating pathways for advancement
- Facilitate a “learning community” where everyone considers themselves lifelong learners and teachers
- Strategically centralize all internal and external training activity
- Equip all employees at all levels to provide accurate, timely and superior service to our internal and external clients.
Lake City University provides a variety of training and development opportunities including:
- New Teller School
- Customer Service School
- American Banking Association courses (for college credit and internal certifications)
- Seminars and workshops in bank products, customer service, consultative selling, cross-selling, effective communication, supervision, leadership, professional skills, business writing, Microsoft Office applications, bank software applications, personal finance, consumer and small business lending, and more.
- Online learning for bank compliance and professional development
- External seminars, conferences, workshops, graduate banking schools and certification programs (if budgeted and approved)
Lake City University has been recognized by the Indiana Bankers Association and the Bank Administration Institute as an industry leader in lifelong learning!
Lake City Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/W/Vet/Disabled.