Supporting Our Communities
Our business model is based on community, absolutely. But beyond loans and deposits, our local relationships are symbiotic. We hire bankers who are involved in the community and support organizations and initiatives that they care about. In turn, our bankers bring the added support of Lake City Bank directly to bear on right at home.
Our team members provide leadership and experience to groups throughout our footprint. Below is a sampling of the organizations that our Lake City Bank team members help lead through their commitment and involvement at the board and committee level. Here’s the full list.
- Boomerang Backpacks
- Boys & Girls Clubs
- Cardinal Services
- Central Indiana Corporate Partnership
- Committee to Commemorate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Crossroad Child & Family Services Inc.
- Flanner House
- Fulton County Economic Development
- Greater Fort Wayne Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Habitat for Humanity
- Housing and Neighborhood Development Services, Inc.
- Indiana State Chamber of Commerce
- Junior Achievement
- Kosciusko County Community Foundation
- LaCasa, Inc.
- Leisure Living Apartments
- Lifeline Youth and Family Services
- Logan Center
- Mad Anthony’s Children’s Foundation
- Multi-County Medical Outreach Clinic
- Noble County REMC
- Pathfinder Services
- SCAN (Stop Child Abuse & Neglect), Inc.
- St. Joseph Community Health Foundation
- United Way
- Warsaw Community Development Corporation
- Whitley County Community Foundation
Every year, local Lake City Bank offices and teams support initiatives and activities financially as well. In 2020, the bank provided more than $560,000 to local activities. The bank contributes time and financial support to organizations that support business locally and regionally such as the Elkhart County Economic Development Corporation, the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership, and local chambers of commerce.
Lake City Bank is a long-time supporter of United Way in all its market areas. Employees can donate through payroll deduction to support United Way and its agencies, and the bank matches employee commitments. In 2020, Lake City Bank provided more than $145,000 in combined employee and company match contributions to United Way.